Monday, February 9, 2015

A day in the life of a Lamp Post




Here we are! This is my original image. The only thing that has been done to it is the color has been desaturated. Already You can see the contrast in colors!



For this image I wanted to create something that had every value from black to middle grey to white. So I increased the brightness and contrast to achieve this goal.


     Next we have "HORROR LAMP" I played with the contrast and the dodge/burn tool to achieve this creepy image. All we need next is a little blood and this will be perfect! haha


Here we see our lovely model showing off the latest trend in "sepia tone" I played with the colors to make sure there was a strong difference in the three color tones.



For my last image I wanted to create a lighter photo but not washed out. I really played with the dodge/burn tool to create almost a "snow day for lamp post" look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment